DE EN ES
FR RO PL
☰ Menu
00e65045 ffe2 4b8d a1c7 b56f2fb85f13

@3JW7JY8PSE

Borrower rating at loan publication

location_on CA, United States

warning Borrowed $3,455 | 50% paid on time

account_balance_wallet 12,000 USD gross monthly revenue, self-employed

business Works in wholesale and retail trade

Working capital loan

ID: 3KNN418SVR

We are looking to get a loan for some extra holiday season inventory. We have been a successful online merchant since 2009. Our main sales channels are Amazon and eBay which make up for 80 percent of our sales. The remaining 20 percent of sales come from other smaller third party seller marketplaces. Those looking to invest would be choosing wisely by investing into our business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

2

Connected accounts

{{ comments.total }}

Comments

Hey , get the conversation started!

{{ comments.error }}

LEAVE A COMMENT
@{{ item.handle }}
LOAD MORE
57

Communication log between Bitbond and the borrower

email
October 10, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

Collection Agency
email
October 3, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

Collection Agency
local_shipping
October 3, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

Collection Agency
warning
September 29, 2017

Loan passed to debt collection

email
September 28, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
September 26, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
September 24, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
September 22, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
September 20, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
September 18, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
September 16, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
September 14, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
September 12, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
September 10, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
September 8, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
September 6, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
September 4, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
September 2, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 31, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
August 29, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 27, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
August 25, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 23, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
August 21, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 19, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
August 17, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 16, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 15, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
August 13, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 11, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
August 9, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 7, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
August 5, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 4, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
August 3, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
August 1, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
July 30, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

local_shipping
July 28, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
July 28, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
July 26, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
July 24, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
July 22, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
July 20, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
July 18, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
July 16, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

voicemail
July 14, 2017

Admin left a message on answering machine

email
July 14, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
July 12, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
July 10, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
July 8, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
July 6, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
July 3, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
July 2, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

local_shipping
June 4, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
June 3, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
June 2, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
February 2, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

LOAD MORE
{{ payments.total }}

Payments

Due date
Status
Outstanding principal
Interest
Principal
Total payment
{{ payment.due_at | date:'mediumDate' }}
@{{ payments.baseCurrency | uppercase }}/BTC {{ payment.exchange_rate | money:payments.baseCurrency:'short' }}

Investors