DE EN ES
☰ Menu
F79666d8 3379 4f76 9adb a4e948ff70b7

@DrCharles

Borrower rating at loan publication

location_on NC, United States

thumb_up Borrowed 8.77 and $3,853 | 100% paid on time

public www.charlotte-forklifts.com

account_balance_wallet 3,000 USD monthly income, salaried

business Works in wholesale and retail trade; repair of vehicles

Other loan

ID: 1X647H403A

This loan will be used to build a 6ft Wooden Privacy fence at a property I recently purchased. I have a perfect track record of over 40 BTC in repayments on Bitbond, BitLendingClub, and BTCjam without ever being late or defaulting on a loan. I work full time as a Corporate Sales and Marketing Manager with a healthy salary. This loan will cover about 60% of the initial fence cost and the other 40% will be covered in USD. This loan is not absolutely needed because I can cover the entire fence cost upfront in USD but I like the P2P lending system and would like to continue building raport with the lending community. Find me on hashtalk as DrCharles or contact me through my project at Coinsortium.co https://coinsortium.co/project/BFTB if you have any questions. Thank you!

7

Connected accounts

Amazon
eBay bond_merchandising ⎆
Feedback score 93 Feedback score: 93
Facebook 1083 friends
LinkedIn >500 connections
PayPal created about 9 years ago
Twitter 224 followers
{{ comments.total }}

Comments

Hey , get the conversation started!

{{ comments.error }}

Leave a comment
@{{ item.handle }}
LOAD MORE