I have read the privacy statement and agree that Bitbond GmbH will use the personal data that I submitted for the purpose of facilitating loans on its platform. I was informed that I can withdraw this agreement at any any time without disadvantages. I was assured that my data privacy interests will be safeguarded without restrictions. A submission of my data can only be done to the bodies mentioned in the privacy statement or to lenders if I don't meet my repayment obligations as a borrower, or the data limited to the content of my borrower contract as a random samples for institutional investors and their agents for evaluation and audit purposes.
- I. General conditions
- II. Conditions for borrowers
- III. Conditions for lenders
- IV. Technical framework
- V. Privacy, contract termination, liability
- VI. Other conditions
- VII. Information according to § 312c BGB in connection with 246 §§ 1, 2 EGBGB and § 312g BGB
We, the Bitbond GmbH, registered at the trade register Amtsgerichts Charlottenburg under the number HRB 146980 B, Strelitzer Str. 60, 10115 Berlin, Germany ('Bitbond'), represented by the managing director Radoslav Albrecht, operate a virtual online-marketplace ('marketplace') for brokering contracts for the use of the digital currency bitcoin ('bitcoin loans').
We broker bitcoin loans between marketplace participants ('users'), who want to use bitcoins for a specific time period and pay interest ('borrowers') and marketplace participants who want to lend bitcoins to other people for interest ('lenders'). We are not a contract party in the brokered bitcoin loans. Before brokering bitcoin loans we assess the creditworthiness of the borrower ('rating'). The borrower pays a rating fee for this assessment of creditworthiness and an origination fee if a bitcoin loan gets successfully funded.
By connecting borrowers and lender directly we have three goals: We want individuals and business owners to get access to bitcoins as a means of funding, moreover we want to create the opportunity to earn interest income on bitcoins and we want to contribute to a more stable global financial system by dispersing credit risk more broadly and by creating funding solutions with matched maturities.
Generally a bitcoin loan is denominated to a specific amount of bitcoins. Alternatively a loan can also be denominated in US dollars (= exchange rate pegged loan, 'ERP-loan'), but also in this case the lender lends bitcoins to the borrower. The repayment of lent bitcoins and the interest payment occurs according to the agreement between borrower and lender either as a bullet payment at maturity of the loan or in recurring installments. Bitcoin loans (also in the case of ERP-loans) are treated like in-kind loans according to § 607 of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch - BGB), this means both, repayment of principal and interest payments are to be made in bitcoins.
The following rules apply for the relationship between Bitbond and the user:
I. General conditions
§ 1 Scope of these terms, conclusion of the contract
- The contractual relationship between the user and Bitbond remains unaffected from changes, service interruptions and/or limitations of the contractual relationship from brokered bitcoin loans.
§ 2 Registration, set-up of a personal section
- The use of the marketplace is only possible after a registration. At registration the user has to state an email address as a username and choose a password.
- Before users can get or fund bitcoin loans they need to state the following information:
- Name and surname for individuals,
- Gender for individuals,
- Company name, legal form and registered corporate name for legal entities and private companies
- a secure password chosen by the user,
- as a borrower information about their financial circumstances (§7).
- By completing the registration the user offers the completion of a contract of use of the marketplace
- As part of their registration users set up their personal area of the marketplace. This area contains all necessary user information to use the marketplace.
- The rights from this contract and the personal area are not transferable. Users are required to keep their password secret and to change the password immediately if there is a certain likelihood that third parties might have access to the password. Bitbond will never ask users for their password, neither by email nor by telephone. Therefore users will never reveal their password by phone or by email, even if an email or telephone call makes the impression to be coming from Bitbond.
- During the registration users are required to state correct and complete information about themselves. This data is stored in the personal area which is only accessible by the user.
- Users inform Bitbond immediately about any changes of the stated data. This especially applies to contact information. Borrowers with ongoing loan listings (§ 9 section 1) or ongoing bitcoin loans will immediately inform Bitbond about changes in their personal financial information.
Right to contract revocation
You can terminate the closure of this contract within 14 days without having to state any reasons in written form (e.g. by mail, fax or email). The deadline begins after receiving this right to contract revocation in written form, but not before closure of the contract and also not before our fulfilment of our information obligations according to article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 section 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as according to § 312g section 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To remain within the revocation deadline the timely sending of the revocation by mail to Bitbond GmbH, Strelitzer Str. 60, 10115 Berlin or via email to [email protected] is sufficient.
Consequences of revocation
In case of a valid contract revocation received services on both sides are to be returned and utilizations (e.g. interest payments) are to be given back. If you are not able to return received services in full or partially or only in a deteriorated state you are required to provide us with a replacement. This might mean that you are required to fulfill your contractual payment obligations for the time period until the contract revocation. Obligations regarding the refund of payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The deadline begins with the sending of the contract revocation, for us it begins with the reception thereof. In case of a revocation of this distance selling contract you are also not bound to an attached distance selling contract if that contract includes a further service by us or a third party based on an agreement between us and the third party.
§ 3 Functioning and use of the marketplace
- Users can act as a borrower and/or as a lender on the marketplace. As borrowers users can use borrowed bitcoins or as lenders user can lend bitcoins to borrowers and thereby earn an interest income on these bitcoins.
- Bitbond runs the marketplace to broker the closure of bitcoin loan contracts. Lenders can also use AutoInvest to find suitable borrowers and loans. With AutoInvest Bitbond provides and algorithm that brokers loans according to criteria that were specified by the lender. In addition to that Bitbond offers user additional paid services that are related to brokering bitcoin loan contracts. This especially includes the rating of borrowers (see also § 7), which is a prerequisite for a bitcoin loan. This means that Bitbond acts in four different functions:
- as a broker of bitcoin loans,
- as a provider of the technical platform of the marketplace,
- as a service provider for the administration of bitcoin loans as well as
- a provider of additional paid services, especially ratings.
§ 4 General rules for borrowers and lenders
- To protect the privacy of all of all users, both borrowers and lenders generally remain anonymous.
- The user receives a personal identification number from Bitbond ('user ID'), by which borrowers and lenders are identifiable for Bitbond. Bitbond will disclose the identity of the respective counterparty if a party requests this in written form and if the party proofs that the disclosure is necessary for the enforcement of rights and/or protectable interests versus the user or versus third parties.
- Users can look up their data in their personal site section which is only accessible to them.
- To make the closure of bitcoin loan contracts as convenient as possible all bitcoin loans are standardized and contain this minimum set of information:
- user ID of the borrower and user ID(s) of the lender(s)
- the amount of lent bitcoins (loan amount)
- fee for the use of bitcoins expressed as a per annum (p.a.) interest rate of the outstanding principal loan amount (payable in bitcoins),
- the term of the bitcoin loan,
- the payment dates and
- the loan purpose.
- Bitbond does not offer any advisory or consulting services beyond the scope of what is required by law. This means that users have to check in their own responsibility if a bitcoin loan is a suitable contract for them subject to their personal general and financial circumstances, or in the case of legal entities and private companies their overall economic circumstances.
§ 5 General conditions for the use of the marketplace
- The marketplace is offered by Bitbond exclusively to private individuals. The marketplace can only be used by registered users on their own account. Borrowed bitcoins can be used for private and for business purposes or for freelance job activities. Within general laws Bitbond decides freely, which users are given access to the marketplace.
- Moreover, Bitbond only grants access to users who
Private individuals must further possess unlimited legal capacity to gain access to the marketplace.
- are contractually capable (sui juris) without restrictions
- have stated the minimum required information about them during the registration and
§ 6 Bitcoin account
- Bitbond sets up an account for bitcoins for all users ('bitcoin account'). The use of the marketplace as a borrower requires a verification of the account according to § 7.
- The bitcoin account is required for the administration of bitcoin loans and is a prerequisite for the participation in the marketplace. The following points apply in respect to the bitcoin account:
- a) The funding of the account with bitcoins can be done by digital transfer to this account: the required bitcoin address is displayed to users in their personal section under 'Funds'.
- b) As soon as users have placed a bid to a bitcoin loan (§ 9 section 1), their bitcoin account the respective amount will be debited ('reserved bitcoins'). If a bitcoin loan contract is closed within the auction period (§ 9 section 5), the bitcoins are credited to the bitcoin account of the borrower.
- c) Bitcoins that are not lent and are not reserved bitcoins can be withdrawn by the user to another bitcoin address at any time.
- d) The user doesn't pay any fee for the bitcoin account.
II. Conditions for borrowers
§ 7 Verification of the borrower after the rating
- Before users can act as borrowers on the marketplace for the first time, Bitbond assesses their creditworthiness ('rating'). Users are therefore required to state information about their financial background. Additionally users have the option to grant Bitbond access to other website (e.g. eBay) where information is stored about them. Thereby users can improve their rating and improve their trustworthiness towards lenders.
- During the registration the user allows Bitbond to ask for information about past payment behavior and scoring information based on mathematical-statistical methods under the application of address data (scoring – for the calculation of default probabilities) from infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden. As part of the rating the user is also required to allow Bitbond to ask for credit information from other scoring providers, in case a cooperation exists between Bitbond and a credit bureau in the country of the borrower. In the course of the credit check Bitbond will obey all privacy protection laws. The credit score of the user will be published along with the project on the marketplace. For the credit check Bitbond needs the explicit consent of the user. Bitbond asks the user for this explicit consent along with other data requests. Without this explicit consent the use of the marketplace as a borrower is not possible.
- The rating of the borrower is based on information that Bitbond received from the user. Bitbond processes this information to give an indication about the creditworthiness. This indication is represented by different letters. The rating letter 'A' represents the highest creditworthiness, the letter 'F' represents the lowest creditworthiness. The rating is conducted based on the following information
- The credit score received from credit bureaus
- Type of employment
- Connection of the personal PayPal account
- eBay feedback score
- Country of residence
- Payment history of bitcoin loans (share of late payments compared to all due payments) in case a history exists.
- The rating is non-free service of Bitbond. The current rating fee can be viewed by the user under www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees. The user is required to make sure and confirm that all stated information is correct.
- An exclusion of borrowers takes place if the credit check at a credit bureau reveals one or more so called negative entries. Negative entries include the following: an entry in the list of debtors, personal bankruptcy or insolvency, an affirmation in lieu of oath, a judicial or extrajudicial collection or delinquency procedure or execution proceedings.
- If a borrower does not get verified the paid rating fee will not be reimbursed.
§ 8 Loan amount
The amount of bitcoins that a borrower can borrow is limited – depending on the personal financial circumstances of the user. Moreover, the loan amount is between a general minimum loan amount and a personal maximum amount. The bitcoin loan amount can consist of whole bitcoins or can have decimals with a denomination of 0.01 bitcoins. The current minimum loan amount and the currently available denomination is available at www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees.
§ 9 Borrowing of bitcoins
- Users apply for a publication of their loan requests on the marketplace as borrowers. This application is a plea to Bitbond for brokerage. Thereupon Bitbond proposes the borrower a certain interest rate according to criteria defined by Bitbond. The proposal is based on the rating. When the user accepts this proposal, the loan request is published to the marketplace.
- With the publication of the loan request on the marketplace the user as a borrower asks other users for a bid (invitatio ad offerendum). Thereby information about the borrower like the rating and anonymous information about financial circumstances are published.
- The borrower can additionally describe the purpose of the bitcoin loan. The borrower is responsible for the published content and is bound to not publish or make available any illegal or immoral content, to allude to such content or link to such content. If Bitbond learns about a breach of this rule, the content will be removed.
- The users as lenders can bid on such loan requests during a specific time period ('auction'). Bids can be placed for the entire requested amount or for parts thereof. The currently valid auction period can be viewed at www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees.
- The contract for a bitcoin loan between the borrower and the lender(s) closes according to the conditions as determined at the end of the auction if there is a sufficient number of lender for the entire requested amount or if the total bids by the end of the auction reach the minimum amount as described by Bitbond.
- The minimum amount for a bitcoin loan can be viewed at www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees.
- If there is more than one lender to one bitcoin loan, each lender is a partial creditor.
- With the closure of a bitcoin loan contract Bitbond is entitled to an origination fee according to current terms. The current origination fee values can be viewed at www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees.
- The current status of a loan request as well as already funded bitcoin loans can be viewed under 'Funds'.
§ 10 Repayment of a bitcoin loan
- When a borrower's loan request was funded a payment schedule is displayed under 'Funds' according to the terms as agreed between the borrower and the lender(s). Borrowers ensure that their bitcoin account is sufficiently funded at repayment dates. Bitbond automatically transacts repayments from the borrower's account and credits the payment to the lender(s). Bitbond has the right to disclose the identity of the borrower to lenders if collection efforts should not be successful.
- If a borrower does not repay his loan, or does not repay as scheduled in his payment plan, or if he is overdue for an installment, he must pay additional interest on the value of the overdue bitcoins at a rate of five percent (500 basis points) per annum above the base rate. The borrower may prove that no, or only limited loss or damage has been incurred. The assertion of damages going beyond such late payment damages shall be reserved.
- If the borrower fails to pay two consecutive installments on time, as scheduled in the payment plan, or becomes overdue, the lender may - after reminding the borrower giving a deadline for payment without success - terminate the contractual relationship without observing any notice period (the right to extraordinarily terminate the contract). In consequence of the loan contract being terminated, Bitbond may demand immediate payment of all outstanding principal, effective immediately. The terms set forth in §§16, 23 section 2 sentence 2, section 5 and section 6 apply accordingly.
§ 11 Exchange rate pegged loans (ERP-loans)
Lenders and borrowers can also agree on a bitcoin loan where each repayment is pegged to the US dollar exchange rate exchange rate pegged loans (ERP-loans). When an ERP-loan is funded, the US dollar equivalent of the funded amount is calculated by Bitbond. Based on this calculation, the values of the payment schedule are calculated in US dollars. At the due date of a payment, the borrower has to pay a bitcoin amount, that is equivalent in value to the dollar value of the payment, as calculated by Bitbond at the due date.
III. Conditions for lenders
§ 12 Lending of bitcoins
- The user as a lender can offer a borrower a bitcoin loan. The offered amount of bitcoins has to be between a minimum amount (will be automatically displayed on the marketplace) and the amount that is left from the requested amount. The lent bitcoins have to be free of third-party rights.
- For an offer to be valid the bitcoin account of the lender needs to be sufficiently funded with bitcoins.
- With the offer a bitcoin loan contract is not closed, yet. The lender only gives a binding offer towards the borrower. The lender is bound to this offer during the auction (§ 9 section 5). The currently valid auction period can be viewed at www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees. A bitcoin loan contract is only closed with the complete acceptance of the requested amount from the borrower (§ 9 section 5).
§ 13 Processing of the repayment
- Bitbond processes the repayment of the bitcoin loan, the interest payments and possible compensation payments by order and power of authority of the lender users. The user can withdraw this power of authority only for important reasons.
- The administration of the bitcoin loan is exclusively done by Bitbond. This means that lenders will not contact borrowers for the purpose of collection and will not have repayments made to themselves directly. This renunciation is revocable by the user only for important reasons.
- The repayment of bitcoin loans is conducted by debiting the bitcoin account of the borrower and directly crediting the bitcoin account of the lender.
- In the case of partial repayments the received bitcoins will be allocated to legal costs of debt collection first, then to the principal loan amount and then to interest payments. In case of partial claims the repayments are allocated pro rata to the claims of lenders.
§ 14 Repayment fee
Bitbond will keep a certain percentage of all repayments accordinag to the loan’s repayment plan, as a repayment fee. The repayment fee becomes due at the time of the actual repayment. The amount of repayment fees is calculated according to the respective applicable fees per loan maturity as set forth in the rates & fees section on the Bitbond website https://www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees.
§ 15 Dunning and other collection efforts
- By order and power of authority of the lenders Bitbond is entitled to self dependent collection, especially to dunning belated borrowers. This especially includes the choice of time and content of dunning proceedings. Applicable late fees will be invoiced to the belated borrower.
- If the borrower is overdue on a payment, Bitbond is allowed to charge an arrears fee in bitcoins worth EUR 1.00 for each payment reminder sent by mail. The fee will not be charged for the first payment reminder. The borrower may prove that no damages, or damages lower than the charges have been incurred. The assertion of damages beyond the above described charges shall be reserved.
- As long as lenders have not revoked the administration of the bitcoin loan by Bitbond for important reasons they are not entitled to own collection measures against the borrower.
§ 16 Ancillary rights, right to cancel a loan contract
By order and power of authority of the lender Bitbond can exercise applicable ancillary rights from bitcoin loan contracts, especially an applicable right to exceptional cancellation. This power of authority is revocable only for important reasons. As long as the power of authority is valid lenders will not exercise these ancillary rights themselves.
§ 17 Sub-contractors
- Bitbond has the right to outsource single tasks as described by this contract to sub-contractors.
- The powers of authority according to § 13 section 1, § 14 and § 15 also include the right to authorize debt collection agencies or other companies with the completion of commitments of Bitbond according to this part III.
§ 18 Power of Attorney, assignment of claims
In case that one or more installment are overdue for more than 90 days, the lender already assigns his claims against respective borrowers to said payments to Bitbond. The assignment of the claims to Bitbond happens only for the purpose of debt recovery. Bitbond is explicitly authorized to in turn assign the claim(s) to collection agencies for this purpose.
§ 19 Notification in case of defaulted payments
Should a borrower not be able to repay borrowed bitcoins despite of their maturity Bitbond will inform lenders within three days in written form about this default. A default according to these terms occurs, when the loan is not repaid or is repaid only partially 90 days after maturity.
IV. Technical framework
§ 20 Availability
- The marketplace is made available under the current state of technology. The use of the marketplace assumes that users have access to technical means that are necessary to access the marketplace (a computer, an internet connection etc.). Bitbond has the right to further develop the service environment constantly.
- Bitbond only submits data within the personal section of the marketplace by an encrypted connection but has no influence on the transfer of data via the internet itself. Bitbond secures its systems against unauthorized access to secured data. An absolute protection against attacks by hackers however is not possible at the current state of technology.
- Bitbond strives to make the marketplace accessible at any time within technological and economical reason. However, only an availability of 98.5% can be realized. Especially maintenance, security and capacity reasons as well as events that are beyond the control of Bitbond (disruptions of public communication networks, power outages or similar incidents) can lead to short term disruptions or to a temporary shutdown of the marketplace. Bitbond does not assume any liability for circumstances that are beyond the control of Bitbond. The access to the marketplace also depends on the technological equipment of the user and the data transmission through the internet by third parties.
- Bitbond provides its services based on the current technical status of the internet and the current technological, legal and commercial surrounding conditions for its use. Bitbond is not obligated to increase the scope of its services, even if this was possible due to technological developments of the internet.
- Bitbond reserves the right to change the services offered on the marketplace.
§ 21 Compensation, fees
- The access to the marketplace is free of charge.
- Borrowers will receive a credit appraisal (rating) before they can publish loan requests. The incurred costs are independent of the outcome of the appraisal and have to be paid by the borrower. The current rating fee is displayed at www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees.
- The borrower pays an origination fee which is deducted from the loan amount prior to disbursement of the loan (the fee is payable in bitcoins) The current origination fees according to the loan terms are displayed at www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees.
- Fee claims of Bitbond towards users are unaffected by impairments of performance or changes in the contractual relationship of borrowers and lenders (e.g. appeal, cancellation).
V. Privacy, contract termination, liability
§ 22 Privacy
The processing of data given by users to Bitbond is done under strict observation of data protection and privacy prescriptions according to the by-laws of the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG – German data protection law). Without explicit consent of the user, data is neither passed to third parties nor processed by third parties. A propagation of data can only occur if we are required to do so by the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (German data protection law).
§ 23 Duration, cancellation
- The cancellation by the user has to be completed in written form and needs to be addressed to Bitbond GmbH, Strelitzer Str. 60, 10115 Berlin or via email to [email protected]. The cancellation by Bitbond requires a written form.
- If the user is a borrower, such a cancellation only becomes valid the earliest after all bitcoin loans are repaid including interest.
- If the user is a lender, such a cancellation only becomes valid the earliest when the loans granted by this user are completely repaid which is at maturity.
- In case of a cancellation Bitbond can exclude the user from closing new bitcoin loan contracts, so that the use of the marketplace is restricted to the processing of already existing loans.
- The right to cancellation due to important reasons remains untouched by the previous regulations.
- After the cancellation becomes effective Bitbond will delete data about brokered loan contracts six month later.
§ 24 Liability limitation regarding the use of the marketplace
- Bitbond is liable for damages of the user that Bitbond, its legal deputies, employees or assistants have caused and
- which were caused by intention, rough negligence or deceit,
- which are based on injury of life, the body or healthiness, or
- which were caused by the breach of duties, that are material for the achievement of the contract purpose ('cardinal obligation')
- Bitbond is also liable for damages of the user that are based on the breach of given guarantees or are based on organizational fault.
- In other case than those mentioned in sections 1 and 2 the liability of Bitbond is – regardless of the legal foundation – excluded. In the case of cardinal obligations the right to compensation is limited to the foreseeable damage.
- The regulations of the Produkthaftungsgesetz (German product liability law) remain unaffected.
§ 25 Special liability limitations towards lenders
- Bitbond is not liable for the risk that a borrower does not repay principal and interest.
- Bitbond does not consult or advise lenders in the decision to grant bitcoin loans. It is solely the lender's decision if and at to which amount grants bitcoin loans via the marketplace.
- Bitbond has received the borrowers' credit scores that are published on the marketplace from providers that Bitbond deems reliable, especially from professional credit bureaus. However, Bitbond does not give any guarantee for the correctness of this information. The stated rating is based on an indication of the default probability of the borrower, the actual repayment behavior of the bitcoin loan can deviate from this indication significantly.
- Bitbond receives information about the financial circumstances directly from the borrower and can verify this information only to a limited extent. Bitbond is not liable towards the lender that information as stated by the borrower is incorrect or incomplete.
§ 26 Liability exemption by the user
- The user exempts Bitbond from all consequences and disadvantages that were cause by an abusive or illegal use of the marketplace or that are a result of a non-compliant behavior of the user according to these terms. This especially includes the obligation to make correct statements during the registration.
- The user exempts Bitbond from applicable claims that emerge from a violation of obligations as a borrower or lender. As a lender the user especially exempts Bitbond from claims that arise from a false pretention of the user of being a consumer.
- In all cases of the exemption the user also assumes all legal costs (including attorney and court fees) to a degree as applicable by law. In case of the usage of third parties users have the obligation to give Bitbond immediate, complete and truthful access to all their available information and to cooperate as far as it is necessary to defend claims. Further compensation rights of Bitbond towards the user remain unaffected.
VI. Other conditions
§ 27 Final clause
- Should a regulation from these terms be ineffective or should it become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining regulations remains unaffected. In the course of a contract adjustment Bitbond will replace the ineffective rule with an effective rule that comes economically closest to the ineffective rule in a legal way. The same applies to rule gaps.
VII. Information according to § 312c BGB in connection with 246 §§ 1, 2 EGBGB and § 312g BGB
- The provider of the marketplace is Bitbond GmbH, registered in the trade register of the local district court (Amtsgericht) Charlottenburg under HRB 146980 („Bitbond').
- The main business purpose of of Bitbond is to operate a virtual online marketplace ('marketplace') for brokering bitcoin loan contracts ('bitcoin loans').
- Bitbond is represented by the managing director, Mr Radoslav Albrecht.
- The address of Bitbond is: Strelitzer Str. 60, 10115 Berlin, Germany.
- On the marketplace Bitbond brokers bitcoin loans. Before brokering a bitcoin loan Bitbond conducts a paid creditworthiness appraisal of the borrower. The subsequent brokering of bitcoin loans is done for a origination fee. The contract for the use of the marketplace is closed through the registration of the user.
- The contract for the use of the marketplace has an unlimited term and can be cancelled with a notice period of two weeks towards the end of a month.
- The creditworthiness appraisal and the brokering of bitcoin loans are paid services. The basis for these fees can be viewed at: www.bitbond.com/rates_and_fees.
- The contract language is German.
- Bitbond herewith explicitly notifies the user that bitcoins do not have a fixed value in euro or any other currency. The current value or price of bitcoins is subject to fluctuations which can neither be affected by Bitbond nor by its partners. Possible past returns that have been achieved are not an indicator for future returns.
- Before sending a registration application for the marketplace and before sending single brokerage orders, you have the option to review your input for errors and to correct your input.