DE EN ES
FR RO PL IT
☰ Menu
E4ebc5c7 9686 4e96 b0ee 86c0681955fc

@2Q7HPV4XTP

Borrower rating at loan publication

location_on Rijswijk, Netherlands

warning Borrowed €10,053 and $2,778 | 88% paid on time

public www.naturalheroes.nl

account_balance_wallet 15,600 EUR (last 12 months turnover)

work Business owner/sole trader

business Works in manufacturing

Working capital loan

ID: 36110B7M8W

My name is Nevil and I'm an entrepreneur who started and sold multiple businesses. One of those was a vitamins ecommerce store and another was a sushi delivery business.

For our newest venture, a DIY natural cosmetics ecommerce store, we need money to buy inventory. 90% of the money will be used for inventory, which I can verify with receipts if that increases confidence in investing. The other 10% is for marketing costs (Adwords, Facebook ads).

Our website is www.naturalheroes.nl and we're currently doing around 4/5k a month in revenue (may 2016) with 40% profit margins. Paying back the loan will not be a problem since every new added product to our store grows our revenue almost instantly. Even without growth the loan would be paid back easily.

The last 3 month's we're growing 50% in revenue each month and we need to finance that growth. I'm a clear communicator and will keep all parties involved in good and bad times.

7

Connected accounts

{{ comments.total }}

Comments

Hey , get the conversation started!

{{ comments.error }}

LEAVE A COMMENT
@{{ item.handle }}
LOAD MORE
5

Communication log between Bitbond and the borrower

voicemail
April 5, 2017

Admin left a message on answering machine

local_shipping
April 4, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

call
April 3, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
April 2, 2017

Overdue payment reminder

email
November 2, 2016

Overdue payment reminder

{{ payments.total }}

Payments (USD)

Due date
Status
Outstanding principal
Interest
Principal
Total payment
{{ payment.due_at | date:'mediumDate' }}
{{ payment.collected_percent || 0 }}% paid